Now when I bring home a new purchase, I spray the items down with leather protector before I brave them in the elements. For suede, I have a brush and cleaner to do spot touch ups. I also make sure I always have polish, conditioner and saddle soap on hand.
Saddle soap may be the best thing ever. It conditions and cleans your leather in the same step. You just rub the wax based soap on the leather in a circular motion until the stain is covered and worked through, and then wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel. Volia, if removable, the stain will be gone! My new jeans have been rubbing dye off on my light blue leather purse and with a few waves of saddle soap, it is just like new all over again.
Taking care of your investment pieces only pays off for you in the long run. Trust Meme, she knows.
No comments :
Post a Comment