Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Tuesday #Shoesday - Get My Miles In
With this week being the start of my half marathon training, all my shoe dreams are about great running sneakers right now. I ran my last two half marathons in Nike Free sneakers, but found that while they are great gym sneakers, they are not great on the knees.
My sister suggested trying out some different sneakers as she has fallen in love with a pair of Brooks running sneakers while training for her half marathon. When my mom was here, we headed out to Sports Authority to try out a few pairs. I fell in love with an Asics pair and her with another Brooks pair. And I have to admit, the cushioning makes all the difference, especially on longer runs. Do you have different sneakers you use for different fitness activities?
Labels:
fashion
,
Tuesday #Shoesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment