Monday, August 18, 2014

#10ThingsILove in Summer

For the last few seasons I have shared a #10ThingsILove post after I first saw it on Twitter.  Now I like to share my list each season. I encourage you all to make your own list each season too, it's a fun experiment to see how it changes ever season! Without further ado, my #10ThingsILove for Summer!

via
10. Real Housewives
The summer is for Real Housewives. I first started watching Real Housewives with New York when it premiered years ago. And while I have watched many of them over the years, my favorites are still New York along with Orange County and New Jersey. I am currently catching up on New Jersey history thanks to Hulu posting all the past seasons.

via
9. The Gym
I cannot explain how great it feels to be back in the gym. Working with a trainer each Monday, Pilates Tuesday and Thursday (and sometimes Saturday), Softball Wednesday and Thursday and long walks and jogs whenever I can get them in. This is one of the most difficult moves for me in pilates, but I am getting better every time!

via
8. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is my favorite beer hands down. Perfect ice cold on a hot summer day and insanely refreshing after a long day at the office, there is no better beer in my mind. I love that the brand is considering making Summer Shandy available year round. I say yea to that!

via
7. J.Crew
J.Crew has been rocking it all summer long. Each style guide that arrives every month makes me smile and swoon even more. Every time new arrivals hit the docks, I find at least a handful of items to lust after! 

via
6. Iced French Roast Coffee
I am an ice coffee addict. Each and every morning I get my fix of caffeine iced style. I love that Starbucks now has the clover which lets you pick the beans you want for your coffee and is fresh brewed just for you. I love dark roasts, especially French Roast, so to have a fresh brewed French Roast Iced Coffee is heaven for me each morning!

via
5. Summer Movies
Doesn't it always seem like a bunch of big movies all come out at the exact same time after waiting months with what feels like no movie options? Right now I feel like there are so many movies I could run out to see, including another shot at Guardians. 

4. Dancing
Hands down my favorite workout mostly because you get to do it with your friends and you don't feel it til the next day. It's also a great way to work off those weekend calories! With all our weddings this summer, dancing our faces off has been a great way to hold off gaining weight while still allowing yourself to splurge.

3. Sloshball
It is the tenth and final sloshball. I cannot wait for this annual Labor Day party that our friend Donato hosts. Since it's the last one ever, it's going to be quite the event! Kickball and beer? What could be a better combination!

2. Summer Weddings
Dan and I have 8 weddings in 2014 with 4 of them this summer. Summer weddings are a great excuse to see friends and family that live near and far away. We just celebrated the wedding of Dan's good college buddy Brendan this August and earlier in July we celebrated my cousin, Melissa's wedding. Still up our friends John and Lindsey and Dan's cousin, Jimmy!

1. Europe
Could Europe be any more beautiful then it is in the summer. This is my favorite photo that I took in Amsterdam and I feel like it says it all. It's beyond picture perfect, it's painting perfect. Our three week tour of Europe was just what I needed to recharge my batteries and take my day to day life by storm. Europe reminds you how young the US really is and how much we have to learn from their centuries of culture and experience.

So that's my #10ThingsILove List for Summer, what would make yours?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...