Stone earrings / The Cuckoo's Calling (A Cormoran Strike Novel) - Kindle edition by... / Amazon.com: Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1: Various...
Reading: The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galibraith is the first of the Cormoran Strike series. Written by J.K. Rowling under her pen name of Robet Galibraith, the story has Cormoran investigating the death of famous model, Lula Landry. Each chapter brings along not only more about the suspicions surrounding her supposed suicide, but more about Cormoran's back story as well. I am really enjoying it and looking forward to the next one, recently out.
Eating: I am a Mexican food junkie. Every Monday night after working out I nosh on a grilled chicken tostada salad from Cafe Rio and it's heaven. It's a great way to get tons of protein between the chicken and black beans and its absolutely full of flavor.
Listening: Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 is a huge part of what makes Guardians of the Galaxy so great. This soundtrack is perfect for anytime of day: rocking out in the shower, singing through traffic or pounding the pavement on a run. You can't help but smile while listening.
Watching: Sons of Anarchy. Dan and I are finally catching up on the show as it goes into its final season so no spoilers please! We were turned onto the show by our friends whose twin boys played Thomas during seasons 5 and 6. We are currently on season 4 and catching a few episodes each night. So we hope to be caught up soon!
Craving: These Loren Hope earrings. Available at Tuckernuck, these earrings are dynamite. I love the color combos and think I could pair them with so many different looks. Right now I am all about a statement earring and bangles with either a delicate chain or no necklace at all. Statement earrings always look fantastic with an updo or a simple ponytail.
Dreaming: The Lululemon Seawheeze Half Marathon is this weekend! I am off to Vancouver with Dan and my mother in law for the big race. I had registered and bought flights before I got hurt again, so I'll be walking the race this year, but at least I am able to participate! I am so excited for yoga, a 13.1 mile walk/jog along the water, snagging some exclusive Lulu gear and exploring Vancouver with two of my biggest fans!
No comments :
Post a Comment