Sunday, August 3, 2014

True Blood Fashion

True Blood



Today is all about the final season of True Blood and paying homage to Sookie fashion over the years. I love that the costume designers of True Blood stay true to the setting of the show and keep characters true to their economics. Sookie was rarely dressed in designer duds, instead opting for great deals from retailers like Kohl's and Target. They stayed true to her small town waitress roots and I loved it. I would often see a look on the show that I liked and be excited that it wasn't going to cost me an arm and a leg to replicate. So here is to Sookie and her fabulous fashion finds over the years. And for those of you watching the final season, I have to admit I am super tempted to snag a Merlotte's t-shirt for the final episode!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...