For Christmas last year, I wanted to give Dan something that would give us an excuse to explore our city and do things outside the box. Hence, I came to the decision to give him a Date Jar, full of different dates and activities we could do whenever we needed some inspiration. It would allow us to mix things up with places we had always wanted to explore without all the planning.
I purchased some blue tinted mason jars, navy blue grosgrain ribbon and craft quality popsicle sticks. I first researched creative date ideas for LA and using the base list I found online, then added my own ideas, some which were little to no cost and some which were short weekend trips around the area. All in all, I came up with about 30 different ideas and transferred each idea to its own popsicle stick.
As we complete a date, we take it out of rotation until we are out of sticks and then we can start again. Have you done anything like this to share with someone you love?
Saturday, August 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


I would love to take a class with Richard Simmons! My neighbor growing up had all of his videos. Ahh sweatin to the oldies!
ReplyDelete