Saturday, August 16, 2014

#TallandMrsTall

Last weekend, Dan and I were off to Cranberry, PA outside Pittsburgh for the wedding of his great friend Brendan, aka Tall and his lovely bride, Hailey, now nicknamed Mrs. Tall. It was a great opportunity to reconnect with all of Dan's college buddies and their wonderful wives and girlfriends. I like to refer to us all as the Ladies of PSU.
Dan and I at the ceremony. I wore a Tadashi Shoji dress. 

It was a really quick trip, only about 36 hours long, but it was great. And the best part, this was just the first bite, we are all reconvening next month for the wedding of another couple of the group, John and Lindsey.

It was a night full of dancing, candy and some killer cupcake tower! Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend.

The boys. Tom, Shea, John, Slop, Hawk, Dan and Miller

The ladies: Ting, Lindsey, Kelsey, Me and Laura

A modern day twins. John and Dan.

At dusk at the reception.

The whole gang (minus a few folks)

One kick ass dancing partner and NYE buddy!

It was the night of the Selfie

These were the last two to get hitched. Happy 1st Anniversary!

Gotta take one every time.
The beautiful bride

Penn State Dance Train

Congrats to Tall and Mrs. Tall!

4 comments :

  1. Looks like a great time. Love the pic of you and all the other PSU ladies.
    Http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love my time with all the other girls!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...