Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SCBS Monthly Link Up: My Summer Essential

Summer Essential: Sunglasses



Today's SoCal Blogger Society Monthly Link Up is all about my favorite summer essential, which is of course sunglasses! I love how easy it is to mix up your look with different pairs of sunglasses, and have to say there are just hands down my favorite accessory. Depending on the day and my mood, I pick my look. I have hot pink wayfarers and Lilly Pulitzer patterned wayfarers that I love for athletic endeavors outside, especially playing first base during softball games. I like tortoise shell styles for the running errands and days at the office because they are sophisticated and not to trendy. Finally for beach days or weekends out I love my pink mirrored aviators. I also have a pair of folding wayfarers that are prescription for reading and driving. They are great on the beach. They live in my car because they take up so little space! What is your summer essential?

 photo monthlylinkupbadge_zpsff0e4704.jpg
 

1 comment :

  1. I love that too! I carry a yellow pair and a black pair on me almost always, you can change your look so easily with a pair of unexpected sunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...