For the last week I have had the opportunity to try Valentia Skincare's Even Glow Vitamin C Serum. This serum contains 20% vitamin C and smells like a burst of orange goodness every time you put it on. I have been using it twice a day, both in the mornings and evenings after washing my face and I have to say I have definitely noticed some benefits even in addition to my regular routine that my dermatologist set out for me.
![]() |
| No makeup selfies! |
In addition to helping with my scar marks and drawing out the last few blackheads, I have to say that my skin feels firmer and the serum is also super calming on my skin after exposing it to the sun all day. After a long day at the beach on Saturday, my face was more sun kissed than I would have hoped for and the serum was very soothing.
In addition to Vitamin C, the serum contains green tea extract, which aids with swelling, organic rose hip seed oil and organic sea buckthorn oil, which aid with moisture, resistem, which aid with skin cell regeneration, and hyaluronic acid, which promotes a dewy glow.
You can get your own bottle via Amazon here and learn more about Valentia Skincare and their other products here. I am totally loving that burst of orange goodness each day!
Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway. The winner has been notified and will be getting their prize shortly! Thanks to everyone who entered for continuing to be a loyal reader. And stay tuned for more giveaways in the future! Headbands & Bagels loves all the love and support!!

No comments :
Post a Comment