Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Get Party Ready in Minutes

This post was sponsored by Brandaacker and the KISS InstaWave, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Headbands & Bagels possible.



I am one of those people that love how curled hair looks but am horrible curling my hair because I either can't keep my curls even or because I consistently burn my fingers over and over. As a result I rarely go through the effort of curling my hair, but when I had the opportunity to try the KISS InstaWave, I jumped on it.

The InstaWave does all the work for you at the touch of a button. All you do is insert a section of hair and either hit the left or right button to have the curler do the rest of the work for you. With two heat settings up to 420 degrees, auto shut off after 90 minutes, and the ability to curl two directions, this is my dream product. It is also super easy to use with either hand so you can't mess up!

I actually used this for our Christmas card picture this year and I was so happy with the results. I decided to curl my hair last second and less than 5 minutes later I was done and ready to go! It is for sure going in my suitcase for the holidays this year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...