Friday, November 14, 2014

Importance of Laughter

Laughter

Laughter by preppy-lizzy featuring home wall decor

Someone once said "Laughter is the best medicine" and I have to say it is one of the wisest things I've ever heard. There is nothing that lifts your mood better than a great laugh with your friends. And added bonus, you can burn a lot more calories laughing than crying.

Some of my favorite moments are laughing until my stomach hurts and tears are rolling down my face. There are those people that know how to make you giggle and I think it is essential to keep them close. They find a way to brighten your day.

It is also important to be able to laugh at yourself. That will ensure you can always find a way to get a giggle in and keep yourself smiling day after day. Just laugh it off!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...