Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday Wishes: Gifts for Your Holiday Host

Wednesday Wishes



It's that time of year when you will be attending your friends parties and events, and I like to live by the rule to never go to someone's house empty handed. You can always bring a nice bottle of wine or craft beers, but sometimes it's nice to go the unexpected route, with a beautiful salt set, monogrammed soaps, succulents for their kitchen, a candle, or one of my favorite gifts of all, the Corkcicle. 

What is your go to host gift?

4 comments :

  1. My go-to gift has always been a bottle of wine or two but, I've also tried bringing a spice rub giftset for when I went to a backyard bbq - the gift definitely caught them by surprise but I think that's always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! Love it. Will have to keep that in mind for summer BBQs!

      Delete
  2. These are all great ideas but I especially love the garden in a bag! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea perfect little gift that would grow in any size kitchen!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...