Sunday, November 2, 2014

Keeping A To Do List

Keeping a To Do List


I am one of those people that could not get by without a to do list. It helps keep myself accountable and on track for what I need to accomplish day to day. At work I keep a to do list mouse pad that has each day listed as well as areas for phone calls, emails and notes that I need to be reminded of.

For day to day reminders as well as long term monthly reminders, I use the Reminders App on my iPhone. I can keep a monthly reminder to pay the rent as well as rolling reminders for stuff to do around the house.

Finally, I like to keep a list for the blog. I typically use the Notes app on my iPhone as well as my handy to do list pad on my desk.

How do you keep your actions at the forefront of your mind?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...