If you looked in my closet you would see that blue is the dominate color and of all my blue pieces, navy is hands down the winner. I love navy blue. It is a color that I treat just like I do black. Flattering, Slimming, Neutral, Perfection. Navy blue was one of my wedding colors. I don't think I can go more than a few days without something being navy in my outfit. Do you have any colors that are like that for you?
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Color Therapy: Navy
If you looked in my closet you would see that blue is the dominate color and of all my blue pieces, navy is hands down the winner. I love navy blue. It is a color that I treat just like I do black. Flattering, Slimming, Neutral, Perfection. Navy blue was one of my wedding colors. I don't think I can go more than a few days without something being navy in my outfit. Do you have any colors that are like that for you?
Labels:
color therapy
,
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment