Tuesday, November 25, 2014

SCBS Link Up: Being Thankful

Being Thankful

Being Thankful by preppy-lizzy on Polyvore

Today's SoCal Blogger LinkUp is so appropriate for the holidays. It is all about remembering to be thankful. Every Thanksgiving season I like to think about what I am most thankful for and for the last few years it seems to be the same few things.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who is so much more than a mate, but a best friend, a confidant, a cheerleader, a critical eye, and more. It is so nice to come home everyday to a man who is genuinely excited to see me and cannot wait to hear about my day. There is no one I would rather spend my day with.

I am thankful for the wonderful support system that is my family and friends. No matter the hour, I always have some to call to celebrate with me, listen to me rant, or just be there for whatever is going on in my life. I love spending time with my family and friends and I am so lucky to have those people in my life that I genuinely like spending time with.

And I am thankful for a healthy knee! After two years of surgeries and rehab, my knee finally got the all clear about a month ago and it is thrilling. It has been a long two years and it is so exciting to be back to 100%!

What are you most thankful for this year?

 photo monthlylinkupbadge_zpsff0e4704.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...