Friday, November 7, 2014

Currently... November Edition

Currently...



November is here and with it my favorite post of the month. It's time for another edition of Currently.

Reading: Ken Follett's Edge of Eternity. The final installment of the Century Trilogy, I am so excited to see what has been happening with all the characters and what has developed for them and their families. The book opens with the rise of East and West Germany and the Cold War.

Eating: Halloween Candy of course! In particular, Candy Corn. It is my favorite Halloween candy and I cannot get enough of it.

Listening: Work hours seem to be made for the smooth voice of Old Blue Eyes. I've had my Sinatra CDs on repeat for days. Of course this will change about half way through the month when I make the switch to Christmas tunes 24/7.

Watching: Once Upon A Time. How good is the Frozen storyline??? I love the Snow Queen bringing a new evil character to play and that Belle has more to her storyline than just being good. But where is Anna?!

Craving: Good old fashioned H20. I sometimes like to add fruit to it for a spa water effect, but I've been chugging it all day!

Dreaming: Of Christmas lights and decorations. I have that Thanksgiving is so late this year. The tree may go up a week ahead of Thanksgiving to compensate!

What does your Currently look like?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...