Sunday, December 14, 2014

Beauty Boost with InstaNatural


This post was sponsored by Brandbacker and InstaNatural, but all product opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Headbands & Bagels possible.


I am not a beauty blogger by any means but I do love to take advantage of trying new products when the opportunity arises. Brandaacker and InstaNatural were kind enough to give me some of their beauty products to try and I was pretty excited. Overall I was really impressed with the product and could see myself continuing to use two of the three products pretty regularly. The last product I was not as impressed with but I am particularly sensitive to scent.

Anti Aging Facial Moisturizer Cream
I have only been using this moisturizer for a few days now but I am very pleased with it. I am very particular about what products I use on my skin because I have skin sensitivity, but I have not noticed any negative side effects with this product. The moisturizer itself is thick but very lightweight feeling, enough so that I could see myself using it twice a day instead of just in the evenings. It absorbs very quickly and has a nice light floral scent without being overpowering. Overall the product feels luxurious and luxe.

Stretch Mark and Scar Cream
I have a ton of scars from sports over the years as well as my fair share of stretch marks from weight changes. While I have only been using this product for a few days, I have been hopeful that I will continue to see positive results. I was mostly curious to try it for my scars and while they do not eliminate scars or stretch marks they seem less pronounced. It has a fresh scent and feels lightweight on the skin after application, although it does require some extended rubbing in time to ensure the product is fully absorbed. It is not a miracle cream, but it does help make modest improvements.

Cellulite Cream with Caffeine + Retinol
Like all women I have cellulite and would love to find a product to help reduce the cottage cheese look. Unfortunately I find myself still on the hunt after trying this. While it may work for some, the scent is just too off putting to continue use for me. I am very scent sensitive and I just didn't like the scent. Too bad, since I really liked my other InstaNatural products.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...