LEGO The Hobbit Lake-town Chase 79013 / Nintendo tech accessory / Avon throw pillow / Radio Flyer 5- in-1 Family Wagon Radio Flyer / Radio Flyer Fold 2 Go Tricycle Radio Flyer / Ferrari F12 12v Car Red RC Ride-On Big Toys / Stats Jump N Slam Basketball Set Toys R Us / Rawlings 9" Players Series Baseball Glove and Training Ball / Riedell Ice Skates 13/113 Girls/Ladies Shoes / Amazon.com: Pro Skateboard Complete Pre-Assembled Graphic / Natural... / PLAYMOBIL Holiday Island
With Christmas almost here, I am sure you have gotten copies of Christmas wish lists from all the kiddos in your life. What is better than a toy for Christmas. To be honest, nothing. I still like getting toys as an adult. When I was a kid Legos reigned supreme in my life, so I am always tempted to buy Lego sets for the kids in my life now. I also love anything that will take them outdoors, like a bike, wagon, basketball hoop or baseball glove. For my nephew this year, I got him a catcher's mitt because his goal is to become a great catcher. I am looking forward to helping him break it in while we are up in Big Bear.
What are your go to's when it comes to gift giving for kids?
No comments :
Post a Comment