Today I am pairing up with Laura from Walking in Memphis in High Heels on her Day to Night Series. This installment is for the plaid shirt. Laura and I both have a love of plaid and we love how easily it can transition from day to night. I styled the evening look while Laura went with a more daytime inspired look.
On Me: Shirt: Banana Republic (similar), Skirt: Boden USA (similar), Shoes: Anthropologie (similar), Watch: Fossil (similar), Necklace: Kate Spade (similar), Earrings: Baublebar (similar), Bracelets: Etsy and Fitbit Flex
How do you do plaid?
Emily and Fin pocket dress / J Crew top / Abercrombie Fitch vintage shirt / Abercrombie Fitch vintage shirt / J Crew vest / Isabel Marant plaid jacket / Tweed coat / Tartan skirt / Nineminutes tartan skirt / Abercrombie Fitch clothing / Vivienne Westwood Red Label punk pants / Pedder Red red flat shoes / Me too flat / Sole Society woolen shawl / Charlotte Russe blue scarve / Berkshire modern throw


Love the plaid!
ReplyDelete