Monday, December 1, 2014

Getting in the Holiday Spirit

Getting in the Holiday Spirit


Christmas season is finally here. With the passing of the Thanksgiving weekend it is officially time to embrace Christmas completely. Music, movies, decorating the tree, all essentials to getting in the holiday spirit.

I will admit that I started decorating a few weeks ago, but tonight it is time to put the finishing touches on the house. Dan and I will watch a Christmas movie post dinner and put the ornaments up on the tree. I will also wrap the doors with ribbon to attach all the Christmas and Holiday cards we receive.

I plan to purchase my final Christmas gift today during Cyber Monday. (I really got a good jump on it over the year by buying gifts year round.) And over the next few weeks perform my favorite holiday activity, wrapping presents! I love love love to wrap gifts.

But until tonight I am jamming to some holiday tunes in my office and counting down the hours till its time to head home! How do you get in the Christmas spirit?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...