Duchess Catherine's style is one I envy and try to replicate. She is ladylike but fashion conscious and knows what works and what doesn't on her body. I find that she remains just as spot on in her maternity choices as she does in her day to day looks. She was a style star during her pregnancy with George and I am loving watching what she is doing now during her second pregnancy. Have you ever seen a more stylish pregnant lady?
Sunday, December 28, 2014
Style Inspo: Duchess Kate's Pregnancy Style
Duchess Catherine's style is one I envy and try to replicate. She is ladylike but fashion conscious and knows what works and what doesn't on her body. I find that she remains just as spot on in her maternity choices as she does in her day to day looks. She was a style star during her pregnancy with George and I am loving watching what she is doing now during her second pregnancy. Have you ever seen a more stylish pregnant lady?
Labels:
fashion
,
Style Inspo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment