Friday, December 12, 2014
Currently... December Edition
It's time for one of my favorite posts every month. Later this month, I'll be doing a special Holiday Edition of Currently, but until then I had to keep you all up to date on what's been going on.
Reading: My Mother She Killed Me by Kate Bernheimer. It is an updated collection of fairytales, reimagined and told by modern writers. These are not your classics reimagined, but completely new fairytales inspired by the ones you and I grew up with. A fun read and great bed time reading because no story is particularly long.
Eating: Pizza. I am all about pizza right now. Not sure why but I could eat it every meal it seems. Maybe its because there are so many ways to dress up your pizza these days beyond just the plain cheese or pepperoni. I'm all about the Spinach Artichoke Pizza from CPK right now.
Listening: Merry Christmas by Bing Crosby. Is there any singer that is more synonymous with Christmas then Bing Crosby? His beautiful voice carries us all away with him.
Watching: The Newsroom on HBO. I am so sad that this is the last season of The Newsroom. I have been watching religiously every week and am totally enraptured. The storyline this season is so relevant and thrilling. I will be so sad to see it end.
Craving: Hot Chocolate. I don't know if it's the season or what, but there is nothing better than hot chocolate complete with whipped cream at the end of a long day.
Dreaming: Christmas. Why is this surprising. Next weekend we are off to Big Bear to celebrate with Dan's family and then back to NY to celebrate with mine. We also have two holiday parties this weekend. Let the holiday cheer spread away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment