Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I've Got the Christmas Itch

Are anyone else's spirits totally lifted during the Holiday season. Even though it is stressful and full of events every night of the week (minimizing the hours you are actually sleeping), I find that I am instantly uplifted at the sound of Christmas music.

I try to keep a pretty strict policy of not listening to any Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but after that I cannot get enough of it. Since I was the driver for the Vegas trip, I subjected my car passengers (Dan, Heather and Kathryn) to hours of Christmas tunes, sometimes feeling the need to belt it out. While this may have been torture for some, I was driving so I had radio control!

I cannot fathom how people say they don't like some jazzy holiday tunes. I have a few hours worth of music on my iPhone ranging from Classical Pops to N*Sync's Christmas album. Anyone in their twenties/early thirties should remember when that gem of a record was released.

I am looking forward to another 2 weeks of holiday hits especially since my family loves Christmas music as much as I do (Dan may be suffering - but he knows what he married into to).
If I had to pick one Christmas album to listen to over and over again, it would have to be the Harry Connick Harry for the Holidays Christmas CD. We saw him in concert for Christmas a few years ago and I just love his voice and his songs. Of course a close second is any Rat Pack Christmas CD.

What CD is your go to holiday hits?

Also check out my friend Erika's blog at http://beautifullifeandstyle.com/2012/12/13/bloggers-favorite-holiday-cocktails/. Today she is sharing favorite holiday drinks from some of her favorite bloggers (yours truly is included). They would go perfect with some tunes or this YouTube Holiday gem that I leave you with today.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...