| Constance High School (aka Nightingale Bamford) |
| My High School - Marymount School of NY |
While I attended an all girls school, we too had a brother school and tried to find ways to rebel against our school uniform, but in comparison our lives were relatively tame. We spent time at the Amity Diner, took coach buses to soccer games, and spent our weekends going out (but not to the same scale of locale that Blair and Serena seem to hit up).
While me and my friends were never at Blair and Serena status, there are similarities to the way they handled themselves (just at much lower price points). We carried Longchamp bags for backpacks and rocked headbands with our uniforms.
I think I will miss Blair and Chuck's scheming the most when the show ends next Monday night. And the New York City references that are scattered throughout the show. I find myself not only nostalgic for high school but my hometown as well.
BTW, anyone excited about finally seeing Gossip Girl on screen???
No comments :
Post a Comment