Saturday, December 15, 2012

Vanessa Abrams: Urban Hipster Inspiration

Vanessa Abrams, aka Dan's childhood best friend, brought to my life the style of urban hipster chic. She was the perfect blend of hobo and urban hipster rolled into one and most of my favorite looks from her are in her more casual scenes.

She inspired me most in her choices of patterned shorts, but the girl could also rock a dress quite easily. While her storyline fell off the show, her lasting impression on Gossip Girl's style radar is still remembered. She was a master of mixing prints and pairing bold jewelry with her outfits.  Both of those skills I have tried to gain from her.

Vanessa's style is completely opposite of my own, which is perhaps why I found myself so intrigued by the costume choices for her week to week. I only wish I could pull of some of these looks like she does.


Honestly these are two of my most favorite dresses ever shown in the history of Gossip Girl,
so I had to give Juliette some love too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...