Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blair Waldorf: How She Made the Headband Cool Again

Perhaps Gossip Girl's most influential takeaway is the impact it has had on helping to shape people's style and exposing us to some great designers out there. I would be hard pressed to find an episode were I didn't fall in love with one of Blair's outfits and I know many were just as equally inspired by Serena's character.

I know there have been a lot of other great style mavens on the show such as Lily, Jenny, Vanessa and Georgina to name a few, but personally I have been influenced most by its two leading ladies and most prominently by Queen B herself.

Since the show is ending in just a few days, I wanted to take this chance to highlight some of my favorite Blair looks from the show (I'll give Serena her own post later this week). Blair Waldorf made the headband cool again, as well as more ladylike sillouttes. She also has the most envious coat collection on the face of the earth. I love bright ladylike coats and I would love to raid her closet.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...