C.Wonder, which was a huge hit at our family Christmas this year, ran a sale of an additional 50% off all items on sale all day on Dec 26th. I perused the site and there were some great tie blouses and a really sleek puffy vest that was a great steal if anyone picked it up, but a few of the pieces I was checking out in store were not available online tonight, and I am nowhere near a store location, bummer.
If you missed out on the C.Wonder deal though, there are a bunch more great options running for a few more days.
Birchbox is running a great deal through December 31st and you do not need to subscribe to their box service to take advantage of their great online store. I have discussed my Birchbox subscription in an earlier post that you can find here, but to recap, if you create a Birchbox account, you can reap tons of benefits, including $10 for every 100 points earned through purchases (and each dollar spent earns you a dollar). In addition, through December 31, you can earn additional points, if you reach certain spending tiers. If you spend at least $35 and use code: buy35bonus35, you will get an additional 35 points added to your account on top of the dollar amount you spent. If you spend $50 or more though, use code: buy50bonus75 and you will get an additional 75 points added to your account. It is also great to note that their shipping is fast and their customer service is fantastic. Good to also note that they are offering free shipping on all orders over $25 through December 31st. I am thinking about picking up this dirt. luxe salt scrub in lemon leaf, it smells amazing, and this Spornette Little Wonder for creating some fun updos.
Another great sale this week is being run by Kate Spade and Jack Spade. Both are offering an additional 25% off their sale items. The Kate Spade sale is running through 1/6/13 and the Jack Spade sale through 1/13/13. Some of the pieces at Kate Spade I am loving are this Steps Carolyn Dress, the Cobble Hill Little Minka in Dark African Violet, and the Luxury Heel in Forest Green.
My Kate Spade Picks by preppy-lizzy featuring kate spade
At Jack Spade, I would love to dress my hubby in the Ronald Flannel Work Shirt in Green Plaid, the Noel Crewneck Sweater in Navy, and the Coated Canvas Sierra Brief in Orange (one of his favorite colors).
My Jack Spade Picks by preppy-lizzy on Polyvore
Are you going to take advantage of any of the holiday deals this week?
No comments :
Post a Comment