Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Instant Glam with Cocktail Rings

I adore cocktail rings because they seem to dress up any outfit or day. I even like to dress up my hands for work. I spend most of my day on the computer and a great cocktail ring adds some bedazzle to your keyboard and desk.

I am only recently returned to the ring trend as I only wore my engagement ring through our entire engagement because I hated stealing its thunder. My hubby picked out an amazing sapphire and diamond ring that makes me smile everyday I put it on.
Who could say no to this!
While it still has its moment in the sun on a daily basis, my right hand was getting jealous of all the pretty jewelery and as a result I started dressing my ring finger up on both hands for some bedazzling sparkle. Personally I look for rings that are similar in size to my engagement ring/wedding band set without letting either ring overpower the other. Sometimes I will go for a bigger ring on my right hand but then it needs to mirror color style, etc. Here are some of my go to pieces, and they all look great whether you are sporting rings on or left hand or not. My go to designers for cocktail rings are Margaret Elizabeth, based in San Francisco, Kate Spade New York, Piperlime, J.Crew and the kick ass Street Jewelry vendors on 5th Avenue in New York City (I always make a stop when I am home).
What I'm Loving.. Cocktail Rings


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...