Thursday, December 13, 2012

Serena: The Effortless Cool Girl

Continuing my ode to Gossip Girl Style, I am highlighting some of my favorite Serena van der Woodsen looks. Serena is one of the two leading style mavens of Gossip Girl, only second to Blair in my opinion.
 

Serena is the ultimate cool girl style, and she never looks like she is trying that hard. She shows a lot of skin (not something I can pull off like her) and she always looks like she just threw something on. She is not as polished or classic as Blair, instead is a combination of urban chic and trendy designers.

 
Still there are some looks that have inspired me to take more chances. In particular I gravitate towards her more formal looks and fall and winter looks, where she displays her mastery of layering. Here are some of my favorite Serena looks over the years.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...