Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Happy New Year and Welcome to 2013
2012 was an amazing year for me and one that I am hesitant to let go. Still, I have high hopes for 2013 to continue to treat me well as I continue to enjoy being a newlywed to my best friend and because we also have some really fun trips planned for 2013. Already there are talks about skiing in Utah with my parents, Mardi Gras with our friends Matt and Lorraine, AZ Spring Training with my Dad and San Francisco with my grandma in the summertime.
I will also say one reason I am very stoked for 2013 to arrive is for the additional week of vacation I get starting this year. I will be celebrating 5 years at my job and still love it everyday, but I have to say, an extra week vacation is a nice anniversary present. I am already plotting how I can find ways to use it.
My major resolution for 2013 is to take time for myself everyday, whether its a daily gym date with my girlfriends, walking to our favorite frozen yogurt place after dinner, sitting on our patio with a cup of coffee and my kindle for an hour, getting a spur of the moment massage, or taking mini weekend trips with my hubby over the course of the year - he's honestly the best guy in the world and deserves his own R&R.
What are your favorite ways to decompress?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
yoga and a glass of wine, great new year's post!!
ReplyDeleteYour new year resolutions are impressive. Thanks for sharing them with all.
ReplyDeletehouses for rent north london