Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Dreaming of This Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming up and for Dan and I, two days earlier, it is also the anniversary of the day we started dating. Even though we now have a new anniversary to celebrate (a wedding anniversary) we still want to celebrate February 12th along with February 14th, we just tend to combine them into one celebration and gift now.

So what am I dreaming about this season of love?

Love Love Loving... Valentine's Day


1. Margaret Elizabeth Pink Amethyst Bangle ($88)
I adore this bangle. It would go so great with my other bracelets and the hot pink is not only such a perfect Valentine's Day color but my favorite. I would love love love to add this piece to my stack. Also at $88 it doesn't break the bank and may even leave some budget for flowers, chocolate, cupcakes or Laduree macaroons...

2. Bouquet of Pink Peonies
Peonies are my most favorite flower in the world and my husband knows it. The only major disappointment of our wedding was that they were not in season in September and therefore could not be found. He has found a way to get me them ever year so far, so fingers crossed for this year!

3. Coach Legacy Leather Courtenay Hobo in Silver/Chambray ($298)
I am a handbag and shoes kind of gal. I love the lavender color of this coach bag. I also like that it  is not too big and not too small. The legacy collection is amazeballs. I have one of the minis in emerald and I am obsessed with it. While this is a more expensive/dream type gift, I could not help including it.

4. Margaret Elizabeth Amethyst Slice One of A Kind ($158)
I love the colors of this necklace. While not traditionally Valentine's day, I love that each of these pieces are one of a kind, just like each woman that wears one - boys I practically just wrote your card for you! And again this is another piece that would not break the budget.

5. Kate Spade New York Karolina Bow in Seafoam Patent ($328)
I'm a shoe girl through and through and I love the mint and bows on these. If you want to go the pink route, these also come in a blush color. If your girl is a shoe girl and these are in the budget (not realistic for most of us) these are perfect for you to sport on your date right then and there.

6. Laduree Macroons
 I love love love Laduree Macaroons and since they come in so many flavors and colors you can get them to suit any mood and holiday. Your guy can pick ones that perfectly match your relationship and what you love. And because there are so many choices, they are a little more thoughtful than the basic box of chocolates (and if you are like me and hate milk chocolate, you would appreciate these way more).

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...