TBS has become the master of the Holiday movie marathon. They rock a 24hr showing of a Christmas Story starting at 6pm Christmas Eve running until 6pm Christmas Night. The watching of A Christmas Story on TBS has been a holiday tradition in our family as you probably learned from this earlier post; and by the end of Christmas you find that you have seen the entire movie through probably once. (For some reason, you always miss your favorite part. Mine is when they are waiting in line to see Santa).
Honestly I thought this was only a once a year thing that they got behind Christmas in a big way at TBS, until I woke up NYE morning fighting a hangover to The Hangover Marathon on TBS. Laughing your ass off at the antics of The Hangover cast while you yourself are nursing your own hangover can only make you feel better. Even if it is a cleaned up version for cable, nothing can top the photo montage that rolls with the credits. Also, I got to thinking, they really had to love their buddy to fight through what was probably a horrific hangover to search all day for him. I was amazed they were even moving off the floor. I have to say in some sick way, their depraved story actually helped me feel better faster. Thanks TBS and thanks to the boys of The Hangover.
No comments :
Post a Comment