Saturday, January 19, 2013

Robin Sparkles to Return with a Brand New Song

Big New HIMYM Fans, Robin Sparkles is to return on February 4th with a brand new song and storyline on How I Met Your Mother. James Van Der Beek will be reprising his role as her dead beat boyfriend. Alan Thicke, Jason Priestley, and Alex Trebek will also be appearing in the episode but I have not seen anything about their characters.

Robin Sparkles in the February 4th Episode
Robin Sparkle last made her return to the show when it was discovered that she and Jessica Glitter did Space Teens with Alan Thicke and their pet Beavers. I wonder what shenanigans she can get into this time. And if Barney, now that they are engaged, will be able to torture her to the same extent.

Robin Sparkles with Jessica Glitter, Alan Thicke and their Beavers on Space Teens.

Now I am not sure how one can top Sandcastles in the Sand or my all time favorite (and ringtone) Let's Go to the Mall, but I can't wait to see HIMYM try.....


OH my god I can hardly contain myself. What about you?! Already working on my Halloween costume perhaps??



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...