Thursday, January 31, 2013

YOLO more like YUCKO

You Only Live Once


I have no problem with the sentiment, but when it became a Kardashian war cry that was the end for me. It's on everything these days. Hashtags, tshirts, trucker hats, bumper stickers, billboards. It seems to pop up one in every three Facebook statuses, tweets and Instagram pics.

And to make matters worse, most of the time the people who use it seem to be confused. "I had Mexican tonight. #YOLO" Seriously?? I'm immediately saddened by your life. This is not living life to it's fullest.

Unless you are knocking something off your bucket list, save the YOLO moniker for another day. I think the guys from Lonely Island have a handle on all this YOLO nonsense best, so I am just going to let them take the rest of this post over from here with their newest gem "YOLO."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...