I adore daily planners. I know many of us carry smartphones that can do almost everything for us these days, but there is something special about pulling out your planner and it being something you love that is so you. I carry mine in my purse daily and have space not only for meetings, but pages for doodling and taking notes on upcoming blog posts. I personally am addicted to my Russell + Hazel planners but all of these planners are awesome options and at a number of price points are great for every budget.
1. Russell + Hazel Mini Three Ring Binder ($15 for binder, $24 Daily Calendar, $9 Filler Paper, $10 Grid Paper, $14 Tabs)
I have to thank Carly of The College Prepster for her post on Russell + Hazel planners because they have totally changed my day-to-day life. I absolutely adore my Russell + Hazel mini binders and I use my gold binder with zebra rubber band (just like Carly) for my day to day planner and blog post planning and my purple binder with green chevron rubber band at work for meeting minutes and notes during my work day. I love that they are reusable and completely customizable to your life. In my gold binder I have my calendar for 2013 and both filer and grid paper. My purple binder is filled with mostly filer paper, but some grid paper for doodles always finds it way in. The great thing is that you can get this system at The Container Store. Thanks Carly for the great idea!
2. Lilly Pulitzer 2013 Monthly Planner ($16)
This was one of the standard planners I used to rely on back in college. It has plenty of room to get important dates down and the patterns are always bright and colorful ever season. And when you get to look forward to another great Lilly print each month, how could you not love it. It's also a bigger size making it easy to find in a backpack.
3. Today is the Day Pocket Planner ($15)
I love the message that comes with this planner. It would only keep me inspired to get my To Do List done as quickly as possible. Ruche has only 5 left in stock so get on this one ASAP. The front cover says Today is the Day and the back cover; Make it Happen, as seen above. It has room to make notes for each day, which is great.
4. Kate Spade New York Tudor City Large Debra ($198)
I love that this is another reusable planner and in the large size you can really use this running from meeting to meeting, taking notes and keeping your calendar in check. I also love that this color is called Ringwald Pink. How could you not be "Pretty in Pink" with this kind of planner? The planner comes with the 2013 Calendar inserts, but you can repurchase new inserts each year from Kate Spade.
5. Graphic Image Personalized 2013 Notebook Planner ($70)
This planner is great because it can be personalized with your initials so for the monogram lovers out there like me, this is a great choice. It also comes in the pink color above as well as bright orange and mocha. I love the pink and the orange; it was hard to pick which one to feature!
6. 2013 Rugby Weekly Planner ($20)
This is a great planner. It has both monthly and weekly areas to get your information and plans down right. It is made just for you via Etsy and there are multiple prints for you to choose from. I was immediately drawn to this style because the colors are my favorite (they were my wedding colors exactly) and who doesn't love a preppy rugby stripe. Also for $20 how can you go wrong? The College Prepster also featured this planner recently as a great option for a daily journal.
Do you still use a hand written planner, or are you all digital these days? What's your planner like?
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment