Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rainy Day Uniform

Well the rain has come to Los Angeles. Rain is a very normal part of our winter in Southern California and we all knew at sometime that our unseasonably warm weather would have to end at some point. Well last night I got to fall asleep to the sound of rain falling, which is honestly one of the greatest sounds in the world and when I woke up to it still raining I knew it was time to break out my rainy day uniform.

Lucky for me my new rainboot ballerina flats from Kate Spade arrived just in time! They are adorable and I love that I can walk through puddles without worry of ruining my shoes! My rainy day outfit is made up of my rainboot ballerina flats, cigarette pant black crops, long sleeve patterned blouse (today I am sporting silk in black and white polka dots) and my J.Crew Collection Trench. If it's really pouring I will substitute my trench for my North Face Waterproof Windbreaker.

Rainy Day Uniform


I also love my Sperry Rainboots but they are harder to pull off for work. For that reason alone I love my rainboot flats. The other great thing about them is for the most part they are very affordable. Here are some of my favorites on the market.
Can't Live Without


1. Tory Burch Jelly Bow Ballet Flat in Raspberry Sorbet ($125). Also available in Black, Flame Red and Tory Navy.
2. Titled Tie Rain Flats in White ($70). From Anthropologie. Also available in Blue.
3. Ted Baker Logo Bow Ballet Flats - Joleey in Green/Light Orange ($90). From Bloomingdales. Also Available in Black/Cream and Light Pink/Black.
4. Kate Spade New York Jennie Flats in Cobalt ($98). Also available in Pink and Black options.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...