Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Margaret Elizabeth. Jewels to Compliment Any Look

I received no compensation for this post, just wanted to share one of my favorite companies!
Margaret Elizabeth is one of my absolute favorite jewelers and has the most amazing customer service to boost. Meg, the owner and Margaret Elizabeth herself, takes great pride in her work and designs and strives to make sure her customers are nothing but completely satisfied with their pieces.

I was first turned on to Meg's designs via a Style Me Pretty post and sale she was offering when planning my wedding and immediately fell in love. I snatched up a few pieces, including a one of a kind piece to wear at my wedding reception. It was an absolutely gorgeous piece made up of four strands of fresh water pearls and a one of a kind gold and lapis vintage brooch. It was the perfect change from my statement earrings from the wedding ceremony and a piece I've been complimented on many times over.

Our Wedding Day - My Margaret Elizabeth One of A Kind Pearl and Lapis Necklace
On Our Honeymoon - Lapis Necklace with Pearl and Gold Vintage Brooch
On Our Honeymoon - Coral with Crystal Vintage Brooch
Since I purchased that One of A Kind piece, I have invested in a number of her other One of a Kind Pieces. The great thing is that even if a piece is sold that you liked, Meg will work with you to recreate a similar piece. She also recently started making great druzy one of a kinds that are great and a little more funky. Here are a few of my favorites currently available.
Druzy Cave Pendant
The Pippa

The Charlotte


Meg also makes beautiful rings, earrings and bracelets. My husband has treated me to some great pieces for our wedding and Christmas. And they have graced some great moments of my life, including my wedding, honeymoon, bachelorette party, Christmas and New Year's. Here are some of my favorite pieces that you can pick up today.

Emerald Cut Aqua and Moonstone Earrings
Teardrops Seafoam Chalcedony



And the best part is that today only, Margaret Elizabeth is offering a flash sale for the next 12 hours. 20% off everything in the store with the code HappyToBeBack.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...