Friday, January 11, 2013

What I'm Loving... Bow's On My Toes!

I adore the bows and have been sporting them long before it became such a trend this past season. But I have so say, what I am most excited about is the amount of bows that are gracing us with their presence on footwear these days. I adore a good heel, wedge, sandal or ballet flat with a great bow, how can you not?

What I'm Loving...Bows on my Toes!


1. Kate Spade New York Karolina Bow in Seafoam Patent I adore these shoes. I love the color mint and I am so excited its a color for the spring season. It's been popping up everywhere. These also come in a great blush color if you want something a little more neutral. Dying to have these.

2. J.Crew Etta Bow Pumps in Riviera Sand These just feel luxurious. The leather bow is such a rich detail and the shoe has such a classic 50's vibe, I cannot get enough of it. This blush color is also a great neutral that is so ladylike. They also come in a grey which is beautiful as well!

3. Kate Spade New York Krysta in Cobalt/Turquoise/Chartreuse These shoes are so fun and a great something blue for any brides out there. I love how the three colors play together!

4. J.Crew Maddie Ballet Flats in Metallic Rose Three of my favorite things come together in these shoes, ballet flats, bows and rose gold! I cannot get enough of these! They are absolutely beautiful and so ladylike. The metallic leather also makes them so versatile. These can easily go from day to night.

5. J.Crew Classic Leather Ballet Flat in Spearmint Every classic ballet flat has a great bow. This color is also in the mint family, which is so on trend for this coming spring. What is also great is the two tone quality of the piping around the edging of the shoe. I love J.Crew ballet flats. They are super comfy and last a long time!

6. Kate Spade New York Trixie in Black/Cream/Gold I recently got my first pair of Kate Spade flats and found them to be super comfortable. They are so rich looking and I find these no exception to other Kate Spade Flats on the market. The mix of shine, print and materials is really nice and exciting to see in a flat.

7. Kate Spade New York Tresor in Maraschino Patent Another shoe with a 50's vibe, this bright red peep toe wedge is adorable. Red shoes look great with any outfit and these are so lady like they are definitely worth keeping an eye on.

8. Kate Spade New York Charm in Navy These are beautiful shoes. The sequins are a fun way to punch up a night out but I like that the Navy is a different perspective on the sequins trend.

9. Kate Spade New York Trendy in Gold/Natural These are great for a beachy look. I would love these with a great patterned maxi dress and straw fedora. I am thinking about summer already!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...