With my eBay sellings I recently purchased a new watch as I have been wanting to transition from my oversized watch to something a little more delicate and I am terrified to wear my grandfather's watch daily in fear of damaging or losing it. I got the Kate Spade Cooper Strap Watch with the Mint/Turquoise wristband and I am so excited for it to finally come! I've also made a resolution to start mixing up my watches more rather than rely on one standard. It's fun to get a new look going and it gives your pieces a break from constant wear and tear, prolonging their life.
| My New Kate Spade Copper Strap |
Here are some of my favorite watches out there these days that I would totally consider adding to my collection. In fact, number 3 is the watch I just purchased! At a range of prices and styles, you can really make these work for any budget and style.
1. La Mer Collections Egyptian Chain Wrap Watch ($106) With this watch, who needs a stack? Stack and watch are built into one in this great piece in black and gold. And the price is pretty great for a watch alone, but when you think that it also covers your stack, its a great price. Hop on over to Shopbop to pick one of these guys up!
2. Viscid Watch in Blue ($58) This watch is super cute and the rubber band is flexible and comfortable to wear. It comes in four colors, sky or mint, white, rose and blue. The only warning about this watch is to not get it near water. I got this watch in rose as a shower gift and wore it on my honeymoon. Unfortunately it got wet and fried the mechanics inside. Still really cute as long as you are careful with it.
3. Kate Spade New York Copper Strap in Gold/Turquoise ($195) Can't wait to open the box with my new watch. Kate Spade Leather is traditionally very soft and i expect nothing less from this watch as it ages. It's a beautiful piece and the color reminds me of a cross between turquoise and mint. The watch is also available in black, pink, and black tufted leather.
4. Kate Spade New York Metro Watch in Gold ($175) I love this watch because it reminds me of Kate Spade's China pattern that matches. The gold is not overpowering but a nice neutral on this watch. You could easily dress this piece up or down.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Rock Chrono Watch ($350) The most expensive watch of the bunch for sure but also so preppy and nautical. I love the look of this watch. The rose gold with the white and blue stripes make me think of cabanas in the South of France and immediately I am having Vacation Wanderlust. I would love to rock this watch all summer long.
6. AEO Neon Pink Watch ($24.50) This watch is a great deal and an awesome way to work a pop of color into your outfit. I love pink, and at under $25 you don't have to feel guilty about adding this guy to your watch repertoire.
No comments :
Post a Comment