Monday, January 21, 2013

Beach Wanderlust

So today is a National Holiday correct? That's what I thought. Except I'm at work today. I know, cue the world's smallest violin. I have no right to complain because I may have the best vacation time ever, but its still a bummer since the weather is amazing right now and my hubby has the day off and all I want to do is hit the sand with him right now and enjoy my kindle and the sunshine.

Because every kid has the day off today, the drive to work today was a breeze and a lot of people took the day off from work as well so there is a possibility that I could take half a day off today and work a full day on Friday instead of doing my usually half day Friday, its just a decision of how far ahead I want to get for the rest of the week....

As I sit in my cubicle my head is full of thoughts of sunshine and sand on my toes. I am sure some of you are spent your day shopping and others enjoying our President being sworn in at the Inauguration. I even know a few of you were there in person.. Cough cough.. Copper....

How are you all spending your holiday??

1 comment :

  1. So happy you decided to take off!!! Great to see you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...