Saturday, December 7, 2013

Black Friday Adventures

I went shopping on Black Friday at South Coast Plaza with both my moms (mom and mom-in-law), my sister Dom and my sister-in-law Julie. We went in the late morning between the early morning rush and the post lunch crowds. It was pretty empty and nice to just spend time with the girls. Since I was pretty ahead on my Christmas shopping, Black Friday ended up being just a little shopping for me.

Black Friday Purchase Report


I was able to pick up some awesome pieces for myself and a beautiful Tadashi Shoji dress compliments of my mom. The Tadashi dress you see below is in the cream version, I was able to snag  mine in a bright red lace with nude underlay. I am so excited to wear if for Christmas eve!

I grabbed some great stuff at J.Crew since it was a big sale. I ordered this beautiful dress with a black top and gold skirt. I love it because it allows me to use it as a dress or skirt. I'm just awaiting its arrival since they were already out of my size. At the same time, I grabbed some new belts as well as this gold bar striped shirt. It is the perfect shirt with a cardigan during the weekend or a blazer for the office.

Finally I swung through Intimacy, which is my favorite place to snag beautiful and supportive bras. They have a great fitting program where they find what is perfect for you (way better than VS), and through them I have discovered my favorite brand of bras. Simone Perele is a French company that makes beautiful and practical lingerie. The molded cups even have aloe in the fabric so they don't irritate your skin. I was also able to grab some new Hanky Panky thongs. Seriously they are just the best. THE BEST.

Because I used gift cards and my mom bought me my lace dress, I was able to get a ton of stuff, for very little money. Did you get anything at Black Friday?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...