Monday, December 9, 2013

Knocking Out Your Holiday Shopping

Disclosure: This post was sponsored by LA Simon Malls and Del Amo Fashion Center, but all content and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands and companies that make Headbands & Bagels possible!
Shopping for gifts during the holiday season can be overwhelming for even the most seasoned shopper. It is important to have a game plan and a list, but what is perhaps another crucial part of a successful day of shopping is a one stop shop location for everyone on your list.

Love this Macy's at Del Amo.
One of those places for me is Del Amo Fashion Center owned by LA Simon Malls. I live only a few miles away and find that I can get a gift for anyone on my list there. Since I do the shopping for both Dan and my families, our list is pretty long but armed with a plan and the number of stores Del Amo has it makes it pretty easy.

For my mom, I always know Macy's and Coach  are great stops for her. She loves classic preppy pieces and our Macy's has a great variety of choices and Coach always has a great little bag.

For Dan's mom, she bought her house not that long ago, so items for the home are always a big hit. Del Amo's Macy's Home store is entirely separate from the main store and is amazing. We registered for our wedding there and it has such a killer variety. No questions asked.

My dad loves the outdoors and Eddie Bauer always has a great assortment of trekking gifts. A few years ago we got him this great collapsible backpack that fits into a small pouch, perfect for traveling!

Dan's Dad and little brother love to tinker. Barnes and Noble has been a great resource for me since they have so much more than books. I have been able to find great building sets and more there.

My sister is always saying she needs new clothes, so between Anthropologie, Ann Taylor Loft and Lucky Denim, I can always find her something.

Dan's sisters both love to entertain. For Laura, who is learning to cook more, I love to go to Crate and Barrel for fun kitchen gadgets while Julie is the entertaining queen, so Z Gallerie is usually a great stop for her!

And of course our nephews, love to game, so GameStop is a guaranteed stop.

When it comes to extended family and friends, I find myself popping into the Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Gap and Typo for the perfect little gifts and stocking stuffers. Like I said I can get anything here. I am also knitting up a storm these days, so when I feel crafty, its off to JoAnn's for more yarn and other holiday crafts.

Del Amo is also undergoing some major new renovations that will be rolling out through 2015. A brand new food court is about to open in January and in 2015 a brand new Nordstrom is opening (I CANNOT wait!) Also each area of the mall is undergoing a serious face lift. It is going to look amazing when it's done!

Simon Malls is currently running this contest for the holidays!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...