Into the 6th week of the challenge and I have successfully not repeated any shoes yet! I am actually really enjoying rediscovering all my shoes and figuring out where I have holes in my collection as well as what shoes need to be finally given up. It is great to be more subjective about my shoes when I am wearing them full time. For example a few pairs are so stretched out now that I can't keep them on without giving my foot muscles a great workout, so away they go, while others I have forgotten how much I loved them.
So what did I rock this week?
 |
| #Shoesday 39: Barneys nude pumps let your outfit shine. #norepeatchallenge #newshoeaday |
 |
| #Shoesday 40: Banana Republic holiday fringe flats. #norepeatchallenge #newshoeaday |
 |
| #Shoesday 41: My first pair of @J.Crew Etta Pumps. In love. #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge |
 |
| #Shoesday 42: Toms Yellow Pop Herringbone. Perfect for running errands. #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge |
Next week is my last full week until after the holidays since I can't pack 14 pairs of shoes for NY! I will still keep my new shoes up to date though!
No comments :
Post a Comment