![]() |
| The lovely Laura of Dating Advice for TV Characters |
Describe your personal style in three words.
1. Classic
2. Girly
3. Romantic
I can’t leave home without: my wedding ring
If I were any accessory, I would be: pink high heels
What are your three favorite places to shop?
1. Nordstrom
2. Topshop
3. Old Navy
What is your favorite travel outfit? Comfy but stylish long pants and shirt, and flat boots - and a jacket (I always get chilly on planes
What outfit do you go to when you want to feel strong and powerful? One of my little black dresses, suit jacket and red high heels
What is your go-to handbag right now? A pink leather Coach medium-sized purse. Totally me and perfect for holding everything I need.
What is a guilty pleasure of yours? Brittany Dance Parties (and I can attest to this, this girl loves to rock out to some Brittany Spears)
What company milestone are you most proud of? My dating advice post for Jess from New Girl, it was the first post that really got people's attention
What blogs have you visited recently? My friend Jeanie has one called Jeanie Does The Internet that is hilarious, honest and such an awesome expression of being a woman in today's dating world.

Just checked out your friend's blog "Dating Advice for TV Characters" and I love it!! I LOVE Mad Men and it is so cool she works for the show!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it, she is a great writer!
ReplyDelete