Thursday, December 12, 2013

Currently... December Edition

Currently...



Reading: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I am on a classics kick lately and loving that Amazon gives you these for free!

Eating: Organic Dark Chocolate pretzels from Whole Foods. Seriously the best and also my favorite pick me up during the workday.

Listening: Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song. Hands down the best Christmas song out there.

Watching: Elf.  Dan and I had a lazy evening on Saturday after the Big 10 Pubcrawl during the day. Elf has become one of my most favorite Holiday movies. One of my favorite lines: "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup."

Craving: These Ferragamo Varina Navy flats. They are just perfection.

Dreaming: Of Christmas. I love homes all decorated and the anticipation of celebrating Christmas traditions. How do you celebrate your holiday season?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...