Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday #Shoesday - No Repeat Challenge Week 4

It felt like an unseasonably warm Thanksgiving this year, even for Southern California. As a result this past week I have been able to rock a lot of peep toes and sandals that I didn't think I would be able to. Temperatures are supposed to drop into the 50s later this week though, so sandals don't look to be in the cards for Week 5.

Here are the shoes I rocked this past week:

#Shoesday 22: Yellow suede Kelsi Dagger flats. Not just for my Snow White costume.
#newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge
#Shoesday 23: Nike Free 5.0 to celebrate last day of PT!
 #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge

#Shoesday 24: Hive and Honey grey leather wedges.
 #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge 
Shoesday 25: These are maybe my favorite wedge. Perfect for a warm Thanksgiving holiday.
#newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge  
#Shoesday 26: J.Crew flats for Black Friday shopping and sightseeing.
#newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge #daylate
#Shoesday 27: Menswear inspired Halogen brogues for brunch.
#newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge
#Shoesday 28: @katespadeny red peep toe bow wedges for double date night.
#newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge
#Shoesday 29: Black suede pumps from Modal. Classic and perfect for the office.
#newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...