Monday, December 30, 2013

What's On My Kindle? - December 2013

What's Been on my Kindle? - December 2013

What's On My Kindle?


Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
I have been wanting to reread this classic for a while now. I feel like the first time I read this story, I was young and maybe even read the abridged version. Since classics are normally free on your kindle, there is no excuse not to pick up a classic every once and a while. The book is charming and still a captivating read. I related best to Jo still after all these years and I get excited and disappointed right along with her. I do seem to find that this tale is much longer than I recall (I really think I read the abridged version) but I am still enjoying it. It was a great companion for this December as much of my reading time was dedicated to crafting holiday gifts.
3.5 snaps for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...