Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love my New Ski Boot Boots!

Friday I tested out my beautiful new ski boots for the first time. My mom and dad bought me new boots for my birthday this past April when my mom was visiting from New York. Of course this was also three days after I had torn my ACL and was on crutches in a full leg brace immobilizing my knee. The guy at Sports Chalet got a real kick out of seeing me walk in and ask to try on ski boots (I could only try the right but that's OK since that is my slightly bigger foot anyways).
The night before their big outing!
My new Head boots are amazing. Totally customizable and so so comfortable. This was my first day back skiing since my ACL surgery and while I was totally terrified and hesitant, I knew my new boots would help make it easier. They give in all the right places and being able to customize them for me is huge. Can't wait to give them some more love this February in Utah for some family ski time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...