Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's On My Kindle? - November 2013

What's Been on my Kindle? - November 2013

What's On My Kindle?


Ender's Game by Scott Orson Card
I recently finished Ender's Game by Scott Orson Card after seeing the movie at the start of this month. The book is a steal on Amazon for your kindle (only $3.99). I really found myself enjoying the movie but wondering how much was missed due to expediting the time frame of the film. Dan had read the book first and kept hounding me to read it too, so I gave in. It is a really fun book that is surprisingly plausible but still a great Sci Fi read. As an enginerd I love to think about the aerospace engineering of it all. Let's just say if I could build a battle room I would move into space immediately.
4 snaps for me!

I am sorry I have been horrible about reading this month but between Christmas shopping, crafting for Christmas gifts and a steady flow of guests in and out of our house on the weekends, I have been really bad about staying awake for more than a page or two each night.

Here is hoping December will be better!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...