Monday, January 13, 2014

A Little Poshmark Trial

via HGTV
So I've been reading all over the place that Poshmark is the way to go to sell your clothing, shoes and accessories that no longer have a place in your closet so I decided to give it a spin. I have always used eBay to sell my nicer pieces in the past and had good success but after reading up on Poshmark, I have to say it seems to be overall easier to use. I already had a bag of clothes ready to go from before Christmas break that I was planning on posting to eBay in the new year and so I used this opportunity to try out a few postings.


While I think the concept of Poshmark is great, I have to say I am currently not yet convinced. I find the feed a bit overwhelming and while I find I get a lot of likes, I haven't come across any potential buyers yet. Maybe I just need to start following some more closets in the hopes of broadening my follower base. I also added a Poshmark button to the blog, so if you are interested check it out. I am planning to give myself a month and see if anything comes of my listings. If not, no worries, I can always go back to my tried and true eBay.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...